Latino Forex Forum

Hilo: New paid Dynamic Trend indicator is distributed for free! Download it!

+ Responder tema
Resultados 1 al 1 de 1
  1. #1 Colapso post
    hou está desconectado
    Gracias
    Agradecido 0 Veces en 0 Publicaciónes
    SuscríbaseSuscríbase
    suscrito:  0

New paid Dynamic Trend indicator is distributed for free! Download it!

Hello! In the Market mql5.com sold indicator DynamicScalper. The author asks for a lot of money for $ 347
    !!! I got it from the same author for FREE !!!! ))) The vrodeba indicator is cool enough, but I just started
    testing it, so now it's too early to say something ... In general, I post it in free access! Download, test and
    if you find cool settings and create a trading system, please share (this will be your indicator fee ))! And
    I will continue to find for you paid indicators and upload them for free! And another important point to
    quickly test the indicator, run it to start in the strategy tester. So you can immediately see how it works.
    Nombre:  dynamic-scalper-screen-8302.png
Visitas: 38
Tamaño: 17.3 KB
    Archivos adjuntados Archivos adjuntados

Aunque operar en los mercados financieros implica un alto riesgo, también puede generar ingresos adicionales, siempre y cuando aplique el enfoque correcto. Al elegir un bróker confiable como InstaForex, obtiene acceso a los mercados financieros internacionales y abre su camino hacia la independencia financiera. Puede registrarse aquí.

+ Responder tema